Phoenix (3 way bag)
Rose Leather - WAS £124.95
This product will fit:11" ipad
This sophisticated cross body bag is crafted from premium Italian leather and lined with a bespoke signature fabric. This versatile bag can also be carried as a shoulder bag with the addition of the removable shoulder strap, or as a sophisticated clutch bag.
A bespoke Marshall Bergman turnlock gives this bag an elegant finish whilst keeping all your belongings safe and secure. The functional interior protects your iPad or 11” MacBook Air in a custom fit padded compartment. An outer back pocket as well as multiple inner pockets keep all your belongings secure and organised, whilst an inner zipped pocket keeps your valuables safe.
Sold on the Apple store gaining 5 star reviews.
I bought 2 Phoenix bags almost a year ago and have used them every day. I love the versatility of this bag as I can wear it across body, with handles or as a clutch so it really is for any occasion. I have both the patent black and taupe leather version and have had many compliments on both. Both bags have worn extremely well and maintained their shape perfectly and hold a deceptive amount. Definitely highly recommended!
Written by lucinda C 11-Sep-2014
- Made from premium Italian Leather, with a luxurious Marshall Bergman Jaquard Lining
- Internal padded compartment to fit iPad/iPad 2 or 11” MacBook Air.
- Internal iPhone pocket.
- Internal organiser pockets for small items, including secure zipped pocket and 2 pen holders.
- 1 Removable adjustable cross-body length strap.
- 1 Removable shoulder strap <<li>Bespoke signature turnlock.
- Outer Size 33 x 23 x 4cm (13 x 9.1 x 1.6 in)
- Laptop compartment 29 x 20 x 2cm (11.4 x 7.9 x 0.8 in)
- Holds 11” Macbook Air or iPad/ iPad 2.
Every Marshall Bergman bag has been made from the finest materials and to the highest standards. The leather has been chosen for its unique quality; any variations in shading and slight marks in the surface texture should not be considered as imperfections. These are natural characteristics, and make each product individual. To preserve the original quality, avoid over exposure to light, heat and humidity. Should the surface get wet, dry as soon as possible with a neutral cloth. Wipe delicately using a clean soft cloth to remove any surface dirt.